I don't think most brides to-be realize that they too will be popping the big question - however not to just one...but several lucky ladies! These simple yet memorable ideas will make your bridal party overly excited to join you in the celebration of your big day. To lighten the stress of this big moment chose an already made but personalized keepsake or get wedding slap-happy with one of these unique do-it-yourself ideas.
1. Message in a bottle: BHLDN has chosen to pop the question by resorting to a simpler time with the use of a scroll and a miniature glass bottle.
2. D.I.Y. keepsake cigar box: Decorate an old cigar box and fill it with keepsakes that reflect your wedding. This may include details of the wedding, inspiration boards, paint chips, or vintage handkerchiefs. Throw in some index cards explaining their dresses, a list of the bridesmaids, their role, and your big day. You can also make this into a book by following this tutorial.
3. Blooming bridesmaid card: Rifle Paper Co. has created these charming hand painted notes to pop the question to your bridesmaid or your maid of honor. Other unique bridesmaid's cards can be found here.
4. Personalized paper chain: Ask the formal question to your bridesmaids to-be with the use of a bridal party paper chain - complete with each lady wearing the shape & color dress you plan on using as well as personalized paper hair. To complete the set create a card (this one created by Anna of Rifle Paper Co.) asking, "Will you be my bridesmaid?" along with wedding details & where and how to order the dresses.
5. Kerchief: Bird & Banner has created these hand printed vintage hankies that are more than a question, but a keepsake for years to come.